After all that talk on the podcast about creating a loving bedtime routine, I was inundated with questions about pajama sets! You see, I took a bold stance that wearing matching, intentionally lovely pajamas could actually help you feel better and sleep better. This was a conclusion I came to through experimentation and experience. After wearing old tee shirts and sweats or leggings to bed for most of my adult life, I finally decided to give real pajamas a try, and I love them.
Putting on a matching set of cozy, lovely pjs elevates my whole evening! I like to get ready for bed early. Around the time I send my kids off to change into their pajamas, I change into my own. I am still awake enough at this point to wash my face, use some of my favorite night creams and facial oils, make myself a mug of Perk Chill*, snuggle the kids as they drift off, then retire to my own attic bedroom to set intentions for the next day, write in my gratitude journal, and read. Bedtime has never felt quite so luxurious, and I’m certain my cozy, matching pajama sets have something to do with it!
You know how they say, “Dress the way you want to feel”? At bedtime I want to feel: loved, comfortable, relaxed, and a little but luxury. I’ve pulled together seven great options of cozy, lovely pajama sets for you to explore. Maybe one of these will fit your personal style, budget, and help YOU take better care of yourself at bedtime. I don’t think we need a whole assortment of great pajama sets. Just a couple lovely pairs that you can rotate through. Feel free to ditch the old, ragged tees and step into a more intentional bedtime routine.
Seven Cozy Pajama Sets
- You can’t help but feel fierce heading to bed in this ethically made tiger print set.
- I want to wear this sustainably manufactured striped set in a beach resort while I eat breakfast in bed.
- If you need a super quick, affordable set, this is a cute, super soft striped pair.
- A pair of sisters just launched this shop with funky, fresh pj prints and I am dazzled. I have the floral set and adore it.
- Soft, luxe, and sustainably made. This silky set reminds me of the night sky!
- These ones are perfect for sleeping hot, when you need a tank and shorts. (Like sleeping in an attic in Virginia:)
- Oprah loves these cozy, bamboo pajamas, so I do, too:)
*use the discount code LIVEFREE15 to take 15% off any order of Perk