I can hardly believe it’s already time to start thinking about the upcoming gift-giving season. I’m excited today to share some of my very favorite things that would all make excellent gifts for friends and family this year. I’ve also joined with 30 other creative bloggers to not only share these ideas, but also a giveaway. Each of us are sending one winner our favorite things! That means 30 winners total. Hooray! Now let me show you what I chose for my own favorites giveaway.
- Stump Print by Light and Ink
I have a couple of these framed in my entry and this 8 x 10 hanging in my studio. I love them! The simple, organic designs come straight from the actual stumps that Lisa finds, inks up, and prints from! They’re gorgeous and have a place in most decorating styles, adding subtle interest.
- Black Mud Cloth Pillow from Mae Woven
I’ve shared these before, because I’m obessesed and thing they look good just about everywhere. My sister runs this darling shop and has such a great design eye as she curates handmade goods.
- Caramel Leather Clutch handmade by me in collaboration with The Crafter’s Box
This clutch is soft and beautiful full grain leather, created with love and designed specifically for my leather working box with The Crafter’s Box that went live last year. Not only is this clutch a beautiful gift, but I love the idea of giving a membership to The Crafter’s Box to a creative friend for the holidays.
- Marble and Gold Lamp from World Market
This minimal desk lamp has been one of my very favorite simple additions to my bedroom makeover. It’s heavy, quality, and gorgeous. I have it tucked on a side table, but could see it on a shelf, bedside table, or even a mantel. Kind of a perfect home decor gift when you don’t know what to give.
- My favorite book Essentialism
This book sits on my bedside table for reference when I need something to remind me what I’m trying to focus on or accomplish in my life. It’s a wonderful, easy to read and understand book about minimizing your responsibilities to only the things that really matter most to you. I think everyone and anyone would benefit from reading it.
- Finally, a potted succulent because I’m an obsessed plant lady
My total giveaway is valued over $200 and will bring serious happiness to the lucky winner, in more ways than one!
Below are the 30 gifts from 30 friends. I just love to see new things, or be reminded about something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
Check out the 30 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message w hen you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1)
Behold, the collage of goodies:
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Capturing Joy //2. Thirty Handmade Days // 3. Bombshell Bling //4. Fun-Squared // 5. Pretty Providence //6. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 7. Just a Girl and Her Blog // 8. Yellow Bliss Road // 9. Honeybear Lane //10.All Things Thrifty
11. Dawn Nicole Designs // 12. Cupcake Diaries // 13. Your Homebased Mom // 14. Over the Big Moon // 15. Girl Loves Glam // 16. Landeelu // 17. Eighteen25 //18. Becky Higgins // 19. The Pinning Mama // 20.Tatertots & Jello
21. The Idea Room // 22. C.R.A.F.T. // 23. A Girl and a Glue Gun // 24. One Little Minute // 25. My Name is Snickerdoodle // 26. Lolly Jane // 27. My Sisters Suitcase // 28. Lil Luna // 29. I Heart Naptime // 30. One Crazy House