I have a much easier time taking daily photos with my phone than with my camera these days. Maybe because I can do it one-handed and still have a baby on my hip, diaper bag over my shoulder, and the three sticks that Milo gave me in the other hand. If you follow me on twitter or Instagram (@livefreemiranda), you’ve seen a lot these. If not, feel free to follow along with the nitty gritty of our days.
1. I decided long ago that when I had kids I would let them get sprinkles on their ice cream whenever they wanted, because the $0.50 would totally be worth them feeling super special. It is. 2. Starting a pile of bow dresses at 8:30 pm. 3. Finishing said dresses at midnight to get them in the mail. 4. Letterpress printing birthday cards with a rainbow roll of ink. 5. Friday is always pizza night. 6. Fish sitting Gulp and Speedy for a week (they both survived!!)
1. After 6 years of being in love with Dave, I learn that he can juggle (and I love him just a little more!) 2. Costco hotdog. I think it was my second of the week. 3. Putting shoes on all six feet several times a day makes me slightly crazy. 4. A hot, humid run with both boys=double miles and then some. 5. We reformed the meal planning a little and now have “Wacky Wednesdays”. Last week we made homemade corn dogs. They were delicious. 6. Enjoying Rita’s with my college roommate Sheryl makes me very happy.
1. Busted out the new sandals and saw my toes. 2. My freezer is simply not big enough. 3. Milo and Christian in fireman hats, hoisting logs at the park. Pretty adorable. 4. Dave’s Homemade Birthday Cake. 5. Milo “taking a boat to Mamo & Papa’s house” 6. Milo choosing 3 favorites from the dollar store to spend his $3 of birthday money from Big Mamo & Poppa. He got a hammer, spiderman umbrella (which I supplemented $2) and powdered donuts.
1. I’ve decided to start parking next to the carts, rather than next to the door. 2. A super fun date with Dave at Standard DC. We were the only ones drinking soda. 3. Milo helps himself to the leftover cake for breakfast (All of it, and some carrots…) 4. Morning antics with the boys. 5. Eliot stands up on everything, all the time! And these two brothers love each other. 6. While Eliot sleeps Milo and get to play “big kid games” like Don’t Break the Ice.
1. 30 seconds after reading Joanna’s new hair tut, I use it (and love it). 2. Milo gets to milk a cow at Oxon Hill. I did too, and it somehow felt so familiar… 3. Hanging out with one of my blog buddies Megan Nielsen before she moves this weekend. I’m a long time fan, and it was wonderful to meet in person! 4. Megan brought sweet gifts: Red Truck cookies for the boys and a Darling Ranges pattern for me. 5. Milo picks up every stick at the park before we can head home. 6. Trying to put down the phone to go to sleep. Harder than it seems.
I’ve got such a collection of Instagram photos, I am super excited to use some of Jen’s amazing ideas to display them in my home. Are you Instaddicted, too?